Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20151 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,587 Dirham (Php57,500) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)