Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17231 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,165 Dirham (Php111,224) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)