Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,482 Dirham (3,922TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)