Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.707 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,275 Dirham (6,381TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)