Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 MAD / GTQ
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,322 Dirham (Q18,819) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)