Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,605 Dirham (6,296,516 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (38 minutes ago)