Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00294 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,349 Dirham (7,263,715 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)