Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,285 Dirham (5,662,232 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)