Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.019 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,456 Dirham (6,665TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)