Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,474 Dirham (4,132TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)