Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.768 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,878 Dirham (6,459TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)