Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.423 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,482 Dirham (元11,579) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)