Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,268 Dirham (₩2,259,858) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)