Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00852 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,027 Dirham (₩1,881,603) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)