Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,517 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.795 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,792 Dirham (4,934TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £803 (about 1 hour ago)