Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,220 Dirham (₩2,037,705) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)