Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,947 Dirham ($2,664) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (42 minutes ago)