Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.088 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,824 Dirham ($3,948) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)