Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.176 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,355 Dirham (R$ 6,409) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)