Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.679 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,112 Dirham (R$ 6,760) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (37 minutes ago)