Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.453 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,286 Dirham (R$ 7,453) in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)