Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.308 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,545 Dirham (R$ 6,734) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Amsterdam costs €1.29 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 95,670 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)