Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,012 Dirham (R$ 6,354) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antipolo costs Php185 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)