Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15070 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,776 Dirham (₨104,683) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Managua costs 3.00 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Berlin costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)