Cost of living comparison between Anantapur, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14829 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,715 Dirham (₨105,971) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)