Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14523 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,348 Dirham (₨98,799) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (39 minutes ago)