Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.987 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,550 Dirham (R$ 7,214) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Riverside, California costs $0.74 (about 1 hour ago)