Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.878 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,012 Dirham (R$ 6,259) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (43 minutes ago)