Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.109 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,362 Dirham (R$ 5,263) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)