Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.206 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,461 Dirham (R$ 4,198) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (34 minutes ago)