Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.945 MAD / VEF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,878 Dirham (Bs 18,922) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)