Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,266 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.283 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,629 Dirham (€3,956) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (28 minutes ago)