Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.804 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 118% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,682 Dirham (€4,043) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)