Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13027 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,925 Dirham (₨106,900) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (37 minutes ago)