Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,150 Dirham (﷼ 29,373,599) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)