Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.247 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,870 Dirham (Dinar 1,816) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)