Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.409 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,345 Dirham (Dinar 1,666) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 25,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (36 minutes ago)