Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.225 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,334 Dirham (Dinar 1,991) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)