Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.724 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,861 Dirham (Dinar 1,229) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (40 minutes ago)