Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.328 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,372 Dirham (Dinar 1,979) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)