Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.059 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,966 Dirham (Dinar 1,847) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (32 minutes ago)