Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.891 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,879 Dirham (€2,284) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)