Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.759 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,997 Dirham (€2,509) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (44 minutes ago)