Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13875 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,846 Dirham (₨78,169) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)