Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14716 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,277 Dirham (₨83,428) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)