Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15401 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,781 Dirham (₨57,019) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (39 minutes ago)