Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15287 MAD / VES *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,698 Dirham (115,771 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)