Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.292 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,939 Dirham (RM6,955) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)