Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.353 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,257 Dirham (RM7,334) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (26 minutes ago)