Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.261 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,841 Dirham (RM6,121) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)