Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.069 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,128 Dirham (€1,999) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)