Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03201 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,102 Dirham (378,052 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (41 minutes ago)