Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03158 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,405 Dirham (456,105 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)