Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02533 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,480 Dirham (611,190 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)