Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.387 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,022 Dirham ($3,518) in Allentown, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)