Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allentown, Pennsylvania (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,078 Dirham ($3,703) in Allentown, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)