Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14803 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,242 Dirham (₨102,972) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)