Cost of living in Allahabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15133 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,788 Dirham (₨104,327) in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (32 minutes ago)