Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.119 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,730 Dirham (€1,954) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (29 minutes ago)