Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09147 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,969 Dirham (152,714 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)