Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08023 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,834 Dirham (234,745 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)