Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08268 MAD / DZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,715 Dirham (238,457 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)