Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.277 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,352 Dirham (€2,248) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)