Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,472 Dirham (€1,712) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)