Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01817 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,396 Dirham (572,305 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)