Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01826 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 56% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,276 Dirham (453,245 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)