Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01925 MAD / SYP *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,097 Dirham (420,628 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)