Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36717 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,956 Dirham (27,114₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)