Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36323 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,418 Dirham (42,446₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (33 minutes ago)