Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36861 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,918 Dirham (26,906₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (33 minutes ago)