Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.391 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,943 Dirham (AU$3,375) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)