Cost of living in Albury, Australia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.856 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,098 Dirham (AU$4,390) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)