Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.774 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,395 Dirham ($3,519) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)