Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.470 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,026 Dirham ($3,699) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)