Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.400 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,167 Dirham (8,819TL) in Alanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)