Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.504 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,514 Dirham (8,986TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)