Cost of living comparison between Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.656 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,447 Dirham (﷼ 6,193) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)