Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.511 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,890 Dirham (﷼ 6,329) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)