Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03799 MAD / YER *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 29% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,603 Dirham (647,685 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)