Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.554 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,215 Dirham (﷼ 16,918) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)