Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.539 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 106% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,147 Dirham (﷼ 15,416) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Addis Ababa costs 35,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)