Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.512 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 97% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,428 Dirham (﷼ 14,104) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)