Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,366 Dirham (2,161,819 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Turin costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (32 minutes ago)