Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.010 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,232 Dirham (2,030 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (40 minutes ago)