Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,450 Dirham (3,113 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)