Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.983 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,877 Dirham (3,419 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)