Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.514 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,844 Dirham (26,937 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)