Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.409 MAD / SDG *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,693 Dirham (11,844 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)