Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.561 MAD / SDG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,768 Dirham (11,382 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (29 minutes ago)