Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,488 Dirham (2,717,243 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (43 minutes ago)