Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00852 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,471 Dirham (2,285,030 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)