Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00801 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,694 Dirham (3,208,084 Dinar) in Al `Amarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)