Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.580 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,607 Dirham (Dirham 11,862) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)