Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.716 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,829 Dirham (Dirham 6,932) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)