Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,699 Dirham (Dirham 9,971) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (33 minutes ago)