Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.519 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,935 Dirham (Dirham 10,691) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)