Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.724 MAD / AED
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,823 Dirham (Dirham 7,279) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (44 minutes ago)