Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02637 MAD / NGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 146% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,346 Dirham (1,681,953 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)