Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,186 Dirham (元10,330) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)