Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.441 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,206 Dirham (元10,552) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 69,990 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)