Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey vs Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.791 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,380 Dirham (9,144TL) in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)