Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.747 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,395 Dirham (2,328TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)