Cost of living in Aksaray, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.950 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aksaray (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,395 Dirham (6,355TL) in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (43 minutes ago)