Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.732 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,647 Dirham ($3,046) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)