Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08550 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,795 Dirham (¥243,224) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)