Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08321 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,690 Dirham (¥260,681) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)