Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15108 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,198 Dirham (₨107,215) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)