Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14699 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,203 Dirham (₨96,631) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)