Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14128 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,434 Dirham (₨109,243) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)